.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Friday, February 18, 2005

My first post

This is exciting. I finally have a blog, just like millions of other people. I can now add my senseless ramblings to the web along with everyone else. And hopefully not get fired from my job. My current fixation: Learning (or re-learning) spanish and czech. I have found these web pages, studyspanish.com and locallingo.com to try and learn. The only problem is that I simply don't have the time. So I am reduced to reading the instructions on my shampoo bottles. Nice. I have also been having these recurring dreams lately, about being some kind of super-rich spy or something. These people are always after me, and I always have these really cool disguises, and cars to get away from them. I don't know what that is all about. Maybe I can write a book and makes LOTS OF MONEY. I also had this really weird dream about living in a bunk bed. Don't ask. And now, my thoughts on TV. I love TV. I know shouldn't, but I do. I just sit down and tune out. It's great. Even still, I don't nearly as much as I want to. I get all excited when one of my SHOWS is on. Like 24, NCIS, CSI(the original). I also like, but don't watch all the time Trading spouses, Scrubs, and something else. We finally got a DVR, so now I have a bunch of shows recoded. My husband and I lie in bed after Martin is asleep, watching our shows. I love DVR, now I can catch up on all my TV watching. And now with this Blog, I can talk about my shows. So cool. I must get back to work now. I WISH I had some chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home