.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Who am I? Who are these people I talk about?

I am Pavlina. The slash meaning I am too lazy as of yet to change my name. Not really lazy...but another story. Jason is my husband. I love him, he is fabulous. He is a super smarty-pants physicist. Martin is my son. As of this posting, he is 9 months, and the light of my life. Samantha is my kitty. She will be 12 years old this year. She is a slightly dimmer light in my life. Mom is my mother. She lives with us and looks after Martin and Samantha during the days, some nights and weekends. Nan is my mother in law, Jason's mum. She is a sweetie. She knits Martin gorgeous jumpers and sends me lovely chocolate. Grandad is my father in law, Jason's dad. He is also a sweetie. Michelle is my sister. She is 6 years older than I. I always thought of her as the grown-up and myself as the slacker younger sibling, but she is getting a divorce and re-inventing herself. This makes me feel like an old fuddy-duddy. Also another story. Brianna is my niece. She is beautiful. Dwayne is my nephew. He has a pure soul, but has trouble expressing himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home