.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The longest day

Today was a long day. I work at Company X. We make stuff. I am part of the sales organization for Company X, but I am not a salesman. I SUPPORT sales. I would tell you what I did, but it is boring, and nobody really cares at the end of the day. I have been out at a customer site all day, now I am in my office. I am still nursing Martin, so my boobs were ready to explode. Everytime that happens, I say to myself, I'll not let that happen again, but it always does. But this is not the reason I am so tired. Martin was up most of the night, and I have to admit that I did get some sleep, unlike Jason who I think got very very little, I just got SOME sleep. But I digress. Martin is teething, so he was cranky all night, poor baby. Anyway, it's Miller time, or at least time for me to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home