.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Not yet

Nothing yet. No baby. It must be comfy in there. Two days past due and counting. on the other hand, I think I am finally catching up on my sleep, and I am getting through my pile of sewing projects. I finished the diapers and covers. Also finished the little fleece outfit for Martin. So I have managed to get something done. It has been nice being home with Martin, although we aren't really getting a lot of alone time, just the two of us. Maybe after the baby is born and I have a bit of energy, we can get out, just the two of us. We do play a lot during the day, and I have been able to read to him a bit more, which is nice. Speaking of the new baby coming, you would think we would be ready. Well, not quite. My bag is still not packed, like maybe 80% there. I still need to pack and finish buying food and snacks for the labor and delivery. I finally got my post-partum supplies, so that is good. We still haven't decided on a name yet. Bad. We are so unprepared for this baby. The car seat is in the spare room. Oh dear. Well, that's all I have the energy for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

What a cutie you have!!! Love the outfit. Good luck with your delivery. Hope all goes well.

1/15/2006 08:03:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home