.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

And now...an update

I have not forsaken my blog. I am sure this happens often, someone starts a blog, posts a few times, then leaves or the high ground. This has yet to occur to me. While I do have internet access at home, our wireless is not set-up yet. Jason is our official "stuff" person, I don't have the patience for it. All the wiring and fiddling, ugh, I have enough to do. So he is also busy, so we only have one ethernet cable connection in our family room, so it means trying to write my blog at home, while Martin is crawling all over the lap-top. No thanks. So no blogging at night or weekends. I have been away on travel earlier this week, and it was actually a very busy trip, when I was in my room at night I was very comatose, so no blogging there either. But now I am back. The continuation of my story...will have to wait. Sorry. Chocolate update...I have yet to try the Chantico drink at Starbucks. Maybe one of these days. I also had one of my caramel Aero bars, yuck. Won't be getting more of those. I was just eating some white maltesers, but the regular ones are much better. That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home