.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Happy days

Oooh, I got a comment! Hooray for me, at least one other person on this planet has read my words, and gotten a bit of amusement from them as well. What more could I ask for. I shall just bask in the glow for a bit... A bit later. I had a nice weekend. Despite the fact that I did stuff. It was still nice. I went shopping, which is always nice. And it was unexpected, bonus shopping, which is always better. Then I had to go and ruin it by spending most of Sunday working away. What ever happened to keeping the Sabbath holy? Whilst I scrubbed the disgusting bathrooms (ugh, germ and bacteria ridden dens of filth) I considered hiring a cleaning service, but Jason would not allow it. I don't even have to be silly enough to ask. Here's how it would go: Me: "Why don't we hire a cleaning service." Jason: "Why?" Me: "You know, I really hate cleaning the bathrooms, it is gross, I hate it." Jason: "Fine, I will do it." At this point you are thinking, he'll do it, you're crazy. What is wrong with you? You have a man offering to clean the bathroom. And I say...Oh, but he neglected to mention that he will indeed clean the bathroom, making me feel guilty and less of a person for not wanting to, and bitch to me about it. Like the trash and kitty litter, for example. I hate taking the trash out, and as a result, I refuse to do it. Period. I don't mind the kitty litter, however. As a matter of fact, part of my mind-control, freaky self would rather be scooping-the-poo, as I call it. But being pregnant, Jason is concerned that our unborn child will be exposed to toxoplasmosis. Never mind. The fact being, he was all pissy today that he had to do these things, AND feed Martin. I have no sympathy. This is 2005, men are expected to HELP around the HOUSE and NOT BITCH about it. Anyway, I finally told my boss I was knocked up, which is good. I no longer have to lurk around the office, sucking my belly in.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

Hi I'm BlueWolfess, congrats on your baby, I have two little boys...we Moms Rock...take care/rest all you can , cause you will never get to again until (he/she/they) leave for university:) can I link to you? send me a note if are ok with that:)

7/25/2005 04:50:00 PM

 
Blogger Shekky said...

YA right they'll do it. The only thing that they will follow through on if they say they'll do it...well, you know! As for a cleaning crew, wouldn't that make a wonderful birthday present or something? We can dream can't we?

7/26/2005 01:17:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home