.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

When you travel....

The whole world travels with you....... I hate travel these days. Especially days like this, dead days of travel, trying to fill in the day with some pointless occupations. This day will take forever, why does this never happen on the weekends when I have so much to do? Gahhhhh..... I also left some very valuable travel supplies at my last hotel, most importantly, my travel razor holder, and my travel soap dish. Grrrrr..... Words do not describe. And I am also very tired. Could be my bun baking away. Probably is. This makes me very apathetic though. I am also feeling a bit squiffy these days, so while I am starving, I also feel squiffy. Nice. Gotta love the bun. O do apologize for my worthless blog this day, but life is hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home