.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

I'm back, baby!

Nice trip, Paulette. Did you have a nice month off? Was the stress of those two back to back posts too much for you, and you need FOUR WEEKS OFF?!?! Yes, thank you very much. But, before we go any further. Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, dah dah dah dah dah dah, happy birthday to me. It's my birthday. The big 3 4. That's 34. How did I get here? I still feel like a teenager. Not like 34 is terrible old, but still. To celebrate my birthday I....went to work. Welcome to adulthood. Actually, I was away on travel, just up the road in Lancaster, PA. Doing the seminar. So I also had the privilege of boring people to sleep also, not a bad present. I also went to the outlet mall that was right next door and I purchased: MAC lipglass in Bazarrish Coach handbag Coach wallet Swim trunks for Martin Shorts for Martin Top for Martin The last three items were not for me. Then I got home to find: Mother's day bouquet I ordered for my Mom for mother' day Two large boxes from e-bags that turned out to be: Hard bag I have always coveted. A hot pink travel bag for me to replace the busted POS. Yay. Now for the bad news. I went online to coach.com to find my handbag and could not. I thought it was NEW, but could not be bothered to go back out into the living room and look for the name, so I will do this tomorrow, and if I have some old, crap bag, it will be going back. I may have gotten it at the outlet, but I still paid way too much for some 10 year-old style, KWIM? What else to tell you all. Stupid people (This will be a regular feature form now on) Some people don't have the sense of a coakroach. I wonder how they manage to take a shower without drowning. Okay, I'm feeling mean, get over it. So, I was at my seminar, which occurs in a hotel. My company gives the seminar, so I work there. We always have a breakfast and a lunch at these events. This is significant information. Also, we tend to have these seminars at large, full service hotels, so there is more often than not, another group having their own function. So, our breakfast is set up outside the room, and these ladies from the next meeting over show up and start helping themselves to some chow-chow. Now, I am not a cheap you-know-what but still, they had their own friggin breakfast at their own function. So, get a clue ladies. Notice that the people around you are not wearing the same badges you are. Number two, almost same occurrence, but lunchtime. And they waited in line behind us for several minutes before my (nice) co-worker took pity on them and informed them that their group was in another room. Funny thing about me (also to be a regular item) You may have noticed that I don't swear. Every now and then, one slips out, but very infrequently. I was listening to Sugar from System of a Down, and I was saying frigging instead of you-know-what. He he he. Sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home