.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

False labor?!?

Exhausted, am I. I was up most of last night with false labor. It was enough to keep me awake, but not enough to really wake up Jason. It finally tapered off around 4am, and I was able to get a few hours of sleep. I was hoping I could get some sleep, the last thing I want to do is go into labor tired, again. So hopefully I will get some sleep tonight, the planets will align, and my labor will start at around 7 am tomorrow morning. We can only hope. With it being a federal holiday, the traffic won't be too terrible, with all the feddies having the day off and what not. We went to the mall today. It was too cold (windy) to go anywhere else, and I wanted to get some walking done. We happened to be walking through, and we passed Gymboree. I love Gymboree, but I really only buy off the clearance racks in the back. Really, I am just to cheap to pay 30 for a cute pair of pants/jeans. I also remembered that I had a gym-buck in my bag, although I had been more than half-hoping that I wouldn't be anywhere near able to go to the mall and redeem it. Oh well. I did get some nice stuff (cute little sherpa jacket, pink corduroy jumper, pink onesie, and two pairs of socks, really we did look for Martin, but they only had winter stuff and he has enough of that already), and all for 28. The woman in front of me spent like 165 and she only got like 4 or 5 things. Wow. Anyway. I really hope I get on the labor bus in the next 24 hours. I am SOOOOOOO uncomfortable. She has dropped even more, and I just have this constant crampy feeling, you know? Ugh. Finally got my bag packed and the car seat in the car. Whoo-hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home