.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Monday, March 13, 2006

No more apologies

Except for this last one. Sorry I have been away, but having a baby will do that to you. Knowing that I had to return to work when Emma was all of seven weeks old (today), was always in my mind. My days were filled with my daughter and nothing else. So instead of updating my blog, ad sending out announcements and thank you notes, I decided that could wait until I was back at work (today). I am sure you all understand, and I love you for it. I am back at work (today). It was hard getting out of the house. 'nuff said. It was a bit sad leaving Emma and Martin. I had really grown accustomed to their little bodies, snuggled up next to me. It was nice spending the time with Martin. It seemed day to day that I was spending so much time with Emma and not him, but looking back I realize that I spent a lot of time with him also. I am still part-time for the near future so it isn't like I will be back at work full-time, nose to the grind stone. Talking with my co-worker though, I realize I have a lot to catch up on. So I will go and do that now. Cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Glad to see you again. Working sucks. But, a girls got to do what a girls got to do.

3/14/2006 07:54:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home