.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Where I am going with all of this

My regular readers (YES!!! I have a few. Thank you, wonderful ladies!) will notice that I have a split personality thing going on with my blog. My description says something like, “how my environment affects me”. It is so true. I am a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister, a scientist, a worker, a reader, a writer, a gamer, a sewer, a beauty addict, and so on. I try to keep my blog entries along one line, that of just “me”, Pavlina. Sometimes this means talking about my family, sometimes talking about make up, sometimes griping about my family, but very seldom about my job (because it is my job and I don’t want to get fired). I know some of you come for the beauty stuff, some for my family updates, some for my amusing rants and I appreciate that you come at all. I try and title each entry so you’ll know what you are in for. I am working on making categories for all my entries, that should make the task easier. Hopefully, I give you all a brighter spot in your day. Regarding my comments; I have changed the style of these many times. I have finally decided the best way to manage my comments is to make them wide open. After all, I don’t have thousands of comments each day coming in, I can delete all the spam and nasty comment myself. I know some people may want to comment, but the maze they have to navigate to do so is annoying. So I am removing the moderation, and the word verification, and anyone can post. Just be aware that this is my blog, so if you comment spam me, or leave a nasty comment, it will be deleted. I also made a big decision and decided that I will be leaving my Blogger home soon. Blogger has been good to me, very good. I have a nice home here. It is cozy. Someone has moved my cheese though. In this world you have to adapt and change, so I went over to Go Daddy and bought a few domains, and very soon www.lifenotforliving.com will be our new home, but not just yet. I’ll let you know when the move has been made. I am sure after that, you will see many new changes, but for now all is the same, excepting the comments. Don’t miss my other post, under this one. I have a rant in it. Tis funny. Categories:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

I like your posts on all subjects...and I'll update my link when you move. I need to get my own too:) How are the kids?

7/30/2006 11:00:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home