.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Product recall

There has been a product recall for Small World Toys. The vehicles in the IQ Baby Pillow Soft Activity Blocks, the IQ Baby Traveling Train Blocks and the Discovery Channel Vroom Vroom Vehicles. We have the Vroom Vroom vehicles and I have to say I was sad to see the recall. Martin is two and we got these when he was an infant. He doesn't play with them so much right now, every now and then, but he really played with them when he was 18 months or so. Emma has really started showing an interest in them. There were 11 cases of the wheel popping off. No injuries, but I am sure you all know that one is too many. It was with a heavy heart that I pulled these from circulation. I tugged and tugged but could not get one to fall loose. Jason said not too worry, but I do. Back to Small World Toys they go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home