.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Isn't this cute?

Very quick, because I am all busy and junk. I made this cute little thing for Emma a few weeks back. I reviewed it already on patternreview.com. If you are a sewer I highly recommend this website. Can you believe it is already August first? Yikes, where has the year gone? I have decided that the Target by my job SUCKS. I went there a few weeks ago, mostly for the Boots stuff, they had NONE. The today I ran over (quickly) for some double-sided sticky tape for work. I had heard all about the new Max Factor long wear lip color (damn if I know the name of it) from the Lipgloss and laptops podcast. The target does not carry Max Factor. I am not usually a huge fan of these. The colors are just too weird, but it was highly recommended. Some other time. Categories:

5 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

What a cutie!!! I love the dress. You have talent girl!!

8/02/2006 08:57:00 AM

 
Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

OMG, she is so big, and gorgeous, My boys said she is pretty:) hope all is well with you.

8/02/2006 04:53:00 PM

 
Blogger Pavlina said...

Thank you ladies! She is a big one! Very healthy and she has FOUR teeth!

8/02/2006 04:58:00 PM

 
Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

way to go...yeah Teeth , poor you though:)

My Bup starts school (kindergarden) next week ,I'm a wreck, so it will be just me and xaby at home...

8/08/2006 11:57:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

4/26/2007 12:53:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home