.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Today's thoughts

So, another day has passed. It was snowing today. I hate the snow. We had such a nice day yesterday, and today it is cold and it was snowing. I hate it. On top of everything else, I had a horrible day yesterday. I left my Medela at home (WTF?), then my boss wants to have a lunchtime meeting. Luckily Jason had the afternoon off, so he brought Martin, I meet them at Ikea, so that was nice. I also had a 48 hour headache, and no sleep so I was quite pleasant. Jason couldn't sleep last night, he was too hot he says. ??? So he got up and fixed our audio problem, folded laundry, then built one of our bookcases. So now we are almost done with our office space, and we can finally get the rest of the boxes out of the family and living rooms. What a poor post, I apologize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home