.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Window shopping

But first...a few things to get off my chest. I am trying to be a good citizen, so I am reading the news. I happen across the story of the woman who they guy from Atlanta kidnapped. The woman made it out safely, thank goodness, but at the end of the story, they mentioned there was a reward for 60,000 dollars, I believe, but they aren't sure if she is ELIGIBLE. Excuse me? Why not? How could she not be eligible to get the reward? Explain this to me, because I missed the bus. Is it because she had to spend hours with this psycho, at risk for her life? Is it because she is brave? She stood up under the pressure? Jeez. That's all I have to say. Number two. I would like to visit Dubai, if I was loaded, rich, and it was safe. I have been reading about these super, mega, hotels there and it really sounds like heaven on Earth. They have this super hotel, I can't remember the name of it, but it only has suites and they are LUXURIOUS. They also have all these man-made islands (please, no environmental bashing), that look cool. SO I would like to visit, except I am sure it would cost like what I make in a year to spend a week there. And it is centrally located next to a big war and all. Just that. Okay. Window shopping. I love window shopping as in going window shopping. I HATE window shopping as in, buying window for my house, window shopping. These guys are like car salesmen. Except for worse. No one REALLY needs a car, but when you have rotten windows, and you have a Homeowners Assoc, you NEED windows. And when it comes down to it, THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. Really people. We are looking at fairly high-end, energy efficient, custom vinyl windows. They are probably only 5-6 manufacturers of said windows, and THEY ARE ALL THAT SAME. I have said enough about that...until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home