.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Save me from the idiots

By the title, I am referring to most of the human inhabitation on our planet. But not to those who are enlightened enough to read my blog, of course. Or those who are fortunate enough to be related to me (except for my mother) and anyone else who I shall deem worthy. If you don't agree with me, then stop reading EDITED Oh yeah, and I know my grammar isn't perfect and I am perfectly capable of writing in the correct grammatical style, but I'm not. So what brought on my hate-fest? My birth club, of course. I feel like a martyr, or something. What do you call someone who exposes herself constantly to punishment because she simply can't stop herself? That's me. I go to the stupid board(ask me why, I don't know) and always end up thinking, "How can anyone so stupid be responsible for bringing up the next generation of people in this country?" No wonder we are going downhill, the idiots are taking over. EDITED EDITED Personally, I would MUCH rather complain about my husband, my mother, my job, my fat, my acne, and MY LIFE. Oh yes and what I had/ot want for lunch. Today I would like some pizza. Like an entire pizza. I did this two weeks ago, I was in HEAVEN. I did finally update my template, updating some links and such. Enjoy. Thanks for the comments. BTW, what is "tagging"? Thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

oh the tagging thing, is just like a question you pass on to friends and blog buddies:) sort of like a "gotcha" your turn now...harmless, silly crap..

8/04/2005 10:46:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home