.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Right, whatever

I think I get more work done when I work at home than when I work at work. Go figure. It's not like I have a lot of distractions at work, it is a small office (personnel-wise) with a lot of space. One must really go out of ones (do I need an apostrophe for possession?) way to find intra-personal distractions. No, my distractions are all based in cyber-space. I bought these shoes while on Maternity leave to replace a pair on Nine West shoes I bought more than 10 years ago. I love mary janes, and I wanted a low heel for everyday use. They are a tiny bit too big. That is the problem with buying shoes online. You are never sure of the fit. When you buy shoes in a shop, you can try up and down a size, ensuring that you get the appropriate size. Now, I think I got the right size, a half size smaller would leave me in agony probably. I just inserted a foot petal to keep my foot from sloshing around inside, and that remedied the situation quite nicely. Besides, I would much rather have a teeny bit big than a teeny bit small, KWIM?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home