.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday, terrible Thursday

Actually not so terrible yet. I just needed a "T" word. I found this site while doing my morning surfing, I am sure you've all seen it before. It shore is funny though. I spent the last two days working from home and boy howdy did I get a lot of work done. Now I am back in the office for a half day, and slacking off again. Martin is still a man of few words, regardless of our ever-present coaxing to get him to talk. I guess he doesn't have much to say. He has mastered the art of communication without speech quite well. Anyway, we have the woman who will be overseeing his speech communication problem coming over today to draw up a plan of attack. I had really hoped that he would be talking by age 2, but no. He is resistant and stubborn, that one. Did I mention, very precocious? Yup, there he is, in the baby swing. All 35 pounds of him. Little bugger. I love him to death. I have to toot my own horn and just say, I made that little outfit. Little alligator applique and all. I think the applique took longer than everything else. Speaking of my sewing, I have managed to get quite a bit done, I am still working on a little outfit for Emma. Of course the minute I finish it, I'll dress her in it and post pictures. I have another 3 or 4 summer outfits planned for her as well. Sewing is getting easier since we now have the office set up, and Emma will sit nicely in her bouncy seat while I sew, and Martin will play with Daddy. Very nice. Well, that's all for now. I really have a bit of work to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

What a cute pic!! I have some summer sewing projects too. Maybe I need to work on them. I still have the Easter material, but I guess its a little late for that.

4/20/2006 10:56:00 AM

 
Blogger Pavlina said...

Oh yes, you know I try to resist holiday sewing, as I never get it done in time. Poot Emma may well be wearing her "summer" outfits with long sleeve onesies and tights!

4/20/2006 11:00:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home