.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Site updates, and more updates

First of all: I finally updated the site. It was in sore need of it. I updated all of my RSS feeds and added those blogs to the sidebar, and also listed about half of the podcasts I listen to. So now you know what I am reading and listening to. More updates: I was weak and went shopping yesterday. Then I check my hotmail today and find out that there is a Clinique GWP at Hecht's now. I was expecting a GWP soon, but not this soon. I really don't want to spend any more money right now, but I have this strict policy about strategic purchasing. I use Clinique skin care, exclusively. The three step really works for my skin, especially since the advent of the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. I had recently received some sample of their new Repairwear line and Superdefense. I just got the Superdefense yesterday, but I really have my eye on some repairwear face and eye cream. I really wanted to wait to go to the counter for those, to make sure I am buying the right product. You really can never tell shopping online. Since I use so much Clinique, I only tend to buy Clinique with a GWP, or a special offering on their website. At first glance, the GWP doesn't seem too exciting. Here is a picture of the Spring 2006 Hecht's Clinique GWP It contains the following: A sample of the new liquid soap a sample of acne solutions spot healing gel a blush/bronzer combo, with a glosswear shimmer mini-tube A full-size Sassy spice colour surge lipstick A mirrow A make-up bag My take on the GWP after using said GWP. I love the liquid face soap, what a good idea. The acne solutions sample comes in handy in my travel bag. The compact with the blusher and bronzer is very nice. The blush is berry delight, and the bronzer is sunswept and is is darker than sunkissed which I already have in another compact. The blush is very nice and natural looking. The bronzer is a bit darker, but I found it to be very nice dabbed over the face. It also works very well as an under-stated crease color for the eyes. The glosswear I believe is sunset and this is a VERY nice nude colour, which works well with a colored lip liner as a sheer, shimmer finish. I may consider buying this in full size. I already have Sassy Spice in a little palette, so I am not sure what I will be doing with this full size version, probably posting it for swap on Makeup Alley. The mirror lives in my desk drawer. The bag is in make up bag heaven in my drawer. So, all in all, a reasonably good GWP. Some Emma pictures Remember my last Emma post, how I said how big she was? Look at the difference. Quite the chunky, wee gal.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

OMG , she is gorgeous:) Bup said she is a cute wee girl baby, Xab just waved at the picture:) she looks great:)

4/11/2006 10:39:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think avian flu is going to be a problem ?

I heard it would hit USA & Canada this fall.

Is there anything to the avian flu panic ?

8/15/2006 02:40:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home