.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Karma is a Mo Fo

That's right baby. It will come right back and bite you where the sun don't shine. So be nice. I believe I was wronged. I have been sulking for the last two weeks or so. Then, WHAM! Karma baby, sweet sweet justice. Louis may say, TANJ (There Ain't No Justice), but there is baby, oh yes, there is. So be mindful if you "get over" on someone, Karma will be looking for you. I am a big believer in Karma. I know that every time I done wrong, it was only a matter of time. The thing about Karma is that it waits until you are fat and happy, then it gets you. Karma loves complacency. So watch out for the Karma. And play nice.

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

I know exactly what you mean. I just had these thoughts the other day. I'm a believer too.

8/10/2006 05:51:00 PM

 
Blogger Pavlina said...

You are so right. I'm glad you are also a student of Karma University. :)

8/11/2006 04:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Gorgeous Things said...

Amen sister! Karma is a bigger rhymes-with-witch than even I am, and whenever I start thinking I'm all that, Karma comes along and kicks me in the teeth, just for good measure. My June, 2006 was proof of that!

8/18/2006 05:40:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home