.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

First, an apology

I am sorry. I apologize for my tactless and thoughtless words from two days ago. I have got no right what-so-ever to condemn or put-down another writer's blog. Period. End of story. I am the pot calling the kettle black, and I have done a very unforgivable thing. I do not expect anyone to forgive me, but please take my mistake as that, a mistake, and let us move on. For to err is to be human, as we all now. I have edited the offending post, and if you go and read it there are large EDITED where the offending bits were. From now on, I will read other blogs with an open mind, the way I hope people read my blog. If I don't like the blog, then I will cease reading it, and I will NOT slam it in my own. That is a promise. Thanks for reading.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

Dear Pavlina, I'm so sorry you have been having a rough time lately...vent away , get it out ,Not good to keep it in, bad for baby...
the comment you left on My Blog, is appropiate, and I agree it was a horrible story, Ala posted it and the gang got ripping it apart, It was in Washington State not far from Seattle...I used to live in Vancouver,BC,canada, and it is not common anywhere...sick freaks, Poor animals, I hope they pass that law to protect them(the animals)..Hope you feel better, and feel free to come over and vent on my blog:) you are welcome anytime:)

8/04/2005 10:43:00 PM

 
Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

Oh I just noticed, Thank you so much for the Link...:) Hugs..

8/04/2005 10:44:00 PM

 
Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

ok I know 3rd post lol..
you might have missed this it was already archived...

http://bluewolfess66.blogspot.com/2005/07/poem-for-pavlina-elating-serendipity.html

8/04/2005 10:51:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home