.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Oh, the pain

I was out sick Monday and Tuesday. I came into work like usual on Monday morning. I don't remember exactly what I had for breakfast, but by 10:30 I was STARVING, so I decided to make a lemon tea, ate half of a bounty bar, and also had a slice of cheese on a roll. Approximately 15 minutes later, it felt like my stomach was going to implode. It was awful. Like someone had an ice pick, and they were just stabbing my stomach. I had this awful feeling of wanting to both pass-out and vomit, but couldn't really do either. SO I decided to throw in the towel and go home. It was literally the worse ride of my life. Much worse that the two car trips I had to make while in labor for Martin. Worse because I had to drive myself instead of curling up and letting the pain wash over me, and I already have a long commute (on the average of 45 minutes), and of course there was an accident. So I finally make it home, stumble out of my van, somehow make it up the five steps to my door, open the door. My mom is there, I think she asked if I was feeling okay. I mumbled something back, walked into my room, stripped off my clothes, fell into bed, and woke up 4 hours later, sans cramps. I also felt the baby kicking around, so I knew that she was okay. I am still all squiffy down there, but hopefully I will be able to eat some actual food today. But I am staying away from lemon tea, and buns. I had cheese yesterday and it was fine, and I don't think I can resist the Bounty bar. I took yesterday off as insurance,and I am back today. I had about a million voice and e-mails, but I am now mostly caught up, now I just have a lot of other things to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home