.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Friday, September 02, 2005

It's a GIRL

It’s a GIRL!!! We’ve just found out, the little critter is indeed a girl. Now we shall have a set. One Boy, check. One girl, check. One Mommy, check. One daddy, check. One household pet, check. The American dream family.h Sorry for the long delay. I was away, on business, yet again. This time I was too cheap to pay the 13/day for the internet, so I didn’t. The meeting was in D.C., so I popped home once and checked my e-mail there (for free). Besides, I had Jason and Martin with me, so I really didn’t have the time to blog and surf anyhow. The meeting was super. The American Chemical Society meeting. I had a great time. I saw some old pals from graduate schools, attended a few good talks, saw a lot of interesting posters. In between all that, I also managed to score some cool stuff from the exhibit ( 4 pens, a Nalgene bottle, 2 Godiva chocolate bars, and 2 stress relief balls, a globe and a soccer ball, for Martin), and managed to do a bit of work as well. So now I am back here at my office, trying to garner the energy to do some actual work. Ugh. I was answering e-mail and phone messages yesterday, so I have some actual work to do today. Sorry for the short update, but I really have nothing new to report here, I am just a boring person.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

9/06/2005 10:05:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home