.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Uh-Oh

A song: I was so tired I got no sleep last night

I was still angry, things were not alright

and my baby didn't sleep so well

he ain't no dummy, he can tell

when mommy and daddy argue it must feel like hell

so I feel asleep at my desk today

hopefully I will still get paid

but I'm feelin' much better...

Okay, that was terrible, but you get the point. We did come to a conclusion, and it just takes me awhile to cool down after a fight. I've always been like that, ever since I was a little girl. My sister and I would get into an argument, I would sulk for the rest of the day. My feelings get hurt by the smallest thing. But things are okay again back at the homestead. Jason runs a bit hot, and has an annoying tendency to open mouth before running that idea through the thought processing center. This is basically what occurred yesterday. So my mother is in no danger of being precipitously licked out from the house. Other than the great fight and it's aftermath, I have no news to report. Sorry. I thought about angry shopping, but I didn't have the energy. Maybe tonight. We'll see. Cheerio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home