.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Why?

Jason is a butt-head. That is all. OK, that isn't all. I am sure there are women out there who aren't married to gigantic ASS-HOLES, but I am not one of them. What kind of person would kick my mother out of the house, when she has no discernible job skills because she is such a loser? I keep it no secret that the woman is a huge thorn in my side, but I can't escape the notion that one does not kick your mother out of the house unless she has traumatized, abused, abandoned, mortally wounded, neglected, etc, you. While my mother was, and is, no June Cleaver she did manage to keep the sexual perverts from us, keep a roof over our heads, keep us relatively well-fed, and made sure we went to school; and we were both able to go off to college and "make" something of ourselves. But even still, I would find it a very LARGE and BITTER pill to swallow to kick my mother from our house, when she has no-where to go. Especially since she will feel compelled to call my sister (for who else could she call), and my sister will hate me for the REST OF ETERNITY. Asshole knows this and still wants her gone. Hello? Anybody home? Of course this conversation was held as I was making my way to work an hour ago (we had a pediatrician appt this morning, and he wasn't a gigantic asshole then), and I am driving on the BELTWAY of Washington D.C. How very safe. So I end up yelling at him that if he kicks my mom out I'm leaving him and taking the kids. And he's all, whatever. Then I actually felt the string holding myself together snap (I think I hear d it also) and I screech "you have no heart", end the call and throw my phone across the van. I then spent the remainder of my commute in suppressed tears, and I get to work (where I began eating), and he hasn't even called me back! I am very angry. Sorry for the long, garbled paragraph, but that is how I feel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

Hey write me if you need to vent ok...really

8/23/2005 04:05:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are things any better today? Hope so...

8/24/2005 12:12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home