.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Comment Spam

In a bold move to make my comments more accessible and complete my transofrmation over to my new site (coming soon, I promise. It's just that this whole family and work thing keep getting in the way), I have opened up my comments. This has attracted quite a bit of comment spam. I delete it as it comes in but if I don't get to it first, please don't click on the links that look like: >>. I don't know where these sites will take you. Categories:

2 Comments:

Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

8/17/2006 12:09:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good afternoon many have machines which not insuranced,
you have a unique opportunity only today to receive insurance the machine free of charge
auto insurance
auto insurance
cars insurance
cars insurance
texas car insurance
texas car insurance
car insurance quotes
car insurance quotes
car insurance policy
car insurance policy
xanax
phentermine
buy tramadol

12/01/2006 08:13:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home