.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Hello...world

Hello hello and hello to you all. I am exhausted. Why? 1) I stayed up way too late finishing the stupid Harry Potter book, and now I have nothing to read on the plane home while I can't listen to my I-Pod. 2) Then I watched MythBusters until midnight because I am an idiot 3) I had to get up early for my "Interview, Part I" 4) I have been alternately bored to death, excited, rained upon, and walked to death all day. Pavlina, very tired. Oh yeah, check this s*** out. Brought to you by fellow blogger, BlueWolfess BagButton you can go to her bloghere.And that's all I got to say about that. Interview, Part I. I'm tired. That's all. Not quite. I am wearing three inch heels, people. That means I do NOT want to be walked all over F****** creation. Period. But I was. I must have walked about 50 miles today. My feet hurt. Then the rain. The rain. Note how much walking I did. A majority of this occurred, outside, in the rain. And Holy Stupid Lunch, Batman. The girl meeting me for lunch was clueless. As in, the girl had not a single clue, or knowledge of how to either find or get a clue. Other than that, it was dandy. My talk went fine. I talked to a few interesting people, although I get my panties in a bunch when I am constantly asked "Do you have any questions?" What am I, a moron? If I have a question, feel quite assured that I (with my big-ass mouth) will not hesitate to open it and ask my question. I'm so tired, I just want to go to bed, and sleep sleep sleep. I mean, I am away from home, I am meant to be getting lots of sleep. Not staying up reading Harry Potter. Ugh, I'm going to bed. After I get through coming up with questions for, Interview, Part II. Thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

thanks for the comment, it is a weird little contraption...
I'm tired too, we are moving to Texas on Sept 1st and I'm in packing hell.... Hope you feel better...hug

8/09/2005 07:12:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home