.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Holy Horrific Travel, Batman

Yes, I am on the road again. I hate it. I am over the "wow, look at all this sleep I get on the road" fixation. Since becoming pregnant with spawn #2, my boobs have dried up. It wasn't all at once. Like, opps, I'm pregnant, there goes the milk supply. It was much more gradual than that. At first, it was nice because I no longer had to pump at work. Then I no longer had to pump at night. Then I no longer had to pump at all. It was like a garden hose. You know how you turn it off at the tap, then you have to hold your sprayer nozzle to release the pressure? That was my boobies. It just took some time for them to empty. I tried nursing Martin I think a week ago or so. He used his teeth, and hence, Martin is weaned. I must confess, he doesn't seem to heartbroken about it at all. No grabbing at the shirt or anything. Little traitor. But he is still, very much, a momma's boy. His future wife will hate me, the slut. Anyway, enough about the milk already. Travel. Jason, at times, can be very thoughtful, and at other times, very butt-heady. His more thoughtful nature is to let me sleep at night when Martin wakes up. We have started just sitting in his room until he falls asleep again. So I usually end up sleeping in the glider and Jason just sleeps on the floor. But Jason, is all, "no, Ill get him, you get some sleep" but I am not fooled. He just wants sex. I don't want to give it to him, because I feel like a big, nasty, bloated thing. Ugh. So I am getting more sleep these days, which is nice. And that's all Folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

Yeah Sleep:)

8/16/2005 10:59:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blog! Keep up the posting greatness. :)

8/17/2005 03:53:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home