.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Finally, Friday

Mmmmm, it's Friday. The only thing better than waking up on Friday morning and realizing it is Friday morning, is the feeling of waking up on Saturday morning. I am full of junk food. I was driving to work this morning and I decided I wanted a hot, caffienated beverage. Yes, I still drink caffiene, even though I am 23 weeks gone. Get over it. So I was going to go to Starbuck's, but I went to Dunkin Donuts instead and got a BEC bagel, and a coffee and a donut. Well, I think the coffee tastes like pond scum, but the sandwich and donut were nice. Yummy. That is in addition to the bowl of apple cinnamon Cherios I had for breakfast. So, obviously, my stomach is back to normal again. Wheee. Speaking of stomach distress. We love sausages in my house. We must eat them at least once a week. So I had gotten a package of italian sausages over the Labor day weekend, and there were two left. I just cooked them last night. I cooked sausages that had been sitting in my fridge for almost 2 weeks. Yuk. They looked okay. It was so hot I really wasn't hungry and I decided not to play russian roulette by eating sausages that old. Jason had one and said it was a bit "funny", so we will see how he feels. Of course, he hasn't pooped since he returned from France, so he is probably overjoyed at the thought of loose bowels. Anyway. I am toying with the idea of buying maternity clothes, but I know I really won't. I can still squeeze into regular clothes, of course it helps if they are stretchy to begin with. SO I have been wearign skirts all week, becasue I am sick and tired of my pants, which don't really fit anymore. I have that cool belly belt thing, but to use it I also need a long shirt. With my ever-expanding waistline, I don't have an "regular" shirts that long, and I am really not ready to wear maternity shirts yet. Blech. Things to do: 1. Name the baby 2. Buy little pink things 3. Finish my bathroom 4. There was something else, really. I have been toying with the idea of telling my friends about this blog. SO far, no-one knows about it. Jason does, but I won't let him read it. I talk about him way too much in it. My friends, I am not sure. They all know what a wack-o I already am.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

"pink things" Oh you are having a little girl!!!! :does happy dance cool:) I have the two boys so I get to miss the frilly things lucky you, xaby is teething molars right now, I had 2 hrs of sleep..whee...

9/21/2005 11:28:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a comment about telling your friends about the blog. Would you tell them everything you talk about in your blog to them face-to-face? Would it make you embarrassed or annoyed to have them know all the blog stuff without you having to actually speak to them? Also, it seems like some people feel compelled to write about their readers (friends or otherwise)... something akin to guilt maybe? Like they have to include friend stories otherwise the friend readers will be affronted. If you go out for dinner with a friend and then don't blog about what a great time you had is he/she going to be offended as a blog reader that he/she didn't get a nod of sorts in your posts?

As you can tell, I am a big fan of being 'anon' so I would say not to tell your friends. However, the best way to get more traffic to your site is to make blogger friends on the internet and tell "real" people too.

Hope it all works out.

Also, Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy is going smoothly.

9/27/2005 10:45:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home