.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Monday, September 26, 2005

I'm going (have gone) mad

I'm packing the bags, the kid, the cat and the husband ad going off to live on another planet. I swear, can aliens be as introverted as we are? Life is truly not for the living. Here I am, in the lovely city of....Cleveland. Actually, I was here about a month ago and it was LOVELY. We had the seminar in the middle of downtown, at the downtown renaissance hotel, and it was attached to a MALL, and during my co-workers talks, I went out and bought Martin some onesies at Gymboree and a lipgloss (oh, SORRY, a lipglass) at MAC. Speaking of self absorbed bitches....what the hell am I? The BLACK kettle calling the pot black? Anyway. Let me off the bus already, I am fed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home