.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I don't have time for this

Thank you to the jerk who keeps leaving me offensive comments. And thank you for putting the name of the company I work for in your comment, which I deleted if you are capable of reading and not just writing things which you know nothing about. Leave me and my family alone. I know who you are, and I think it is pretty sad and pathetic that you have to stalk me on the internet, and find out where I live and where I work. Stop attacking me and my family. I can assure you that they are none of your business. You don't know who my husband is, and I assure you, he knows me better than you ever did. Get on with your life and leave me alone. Now, for everyone else. Sorry I have been incredibly busy lately. I really have been doing a lot, with my worthless job that I got only because I am a minority and stupid to boot. But the job has been keeping me busy, and so has my family. I just haven't been doing much of note that I feel like anyone should want to read. I will try and get back up to at least one update a week. I know I have a few really super fans out there, and you guys are super. Thanks for all your comments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

stalkers are scarey, I had one once IRL ...that was crazy, til my boyfriend at the time found him , tracked him to his work took 6 of his football buddies with him for some fun, caught the guy told his boss and everyone in the resturant what he was doing and bounced him through a wall:) ..never bothered me again???wonder why?...lol..Hope you are doing ok , How is the baby?? I'm really busy too....

10/27/2005 05:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home