.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Project Runway – Recycle!

I wanted to write this up right away, before I read everyone else’s recaps. I don’t want anyone else’s opinions to creep in. So Michael won and Allison is out. I am sad to see Allison go. She was one of my favorite designers on the show. She was pretty and cute AND she could design. The paper dress she made was not the best, but I think Vincent did a much worse job than she did. I think she was really thrown by the fact that her original idea did not work out, and then all she had left to work with was some paper. It was funny though to hear her and Tim Gunn talk about “her big model”. Whatever, she was probably a size two or something. As much as I love Kayne, I think his was worse than Allison’s. I think they had the bottom three spot on though; Allison, Kayne and Vincent. You could just tell Kayne was FLABBERGASTED that he ended up in the bottom three. He was probably thinking, “How on earth did I end up here when I am the fabulous Kayne?” I will be very sad to see the last of Allison; I was really looking forward to seeing more o her work. Vincent on the other hand, I could care less about his designs and I have not liked a single one. Just like Angela. I don’t really like Angela, and I have no idea why. I think we are just polar opposites of what we like and I find everything she has done distasteful. If they buried me in one of her designs, my corpse would re-animate just to rip the offending garment from my body. I think her Audrey Hepburn gown was a disaster and I find it hard to believe that Audrey Hepburn would ever put that on. Square neckline? P-P-Pul-lease. Laura is also one of my favorites. I just love how impeccable she always is, and her designs. The woman has five kids, and apparently more money that God (which would also explain how she gets on with five kids), but I love her designs. I was cringing at the end of the episode. I was horrified that Jeffrey would win. No No NOOOOOO!!! Jeffrey landed firmly in my DO NOT LIKE pile when he bashed on my woman, Laura. I think she must have really given him the business off camera, because he does not like her at all. His newspaper garment was all right, but I was happy when Michael won AGAIN. Go Michael Knight. All I could think, though, was “Poor Nazhri having to wear that plastic drape it’s probably all sticking to her,” but she worked it nonetheless. The look on Jeffrey’s face when they announced Michael the winner was PRICELESS!!! Love that show, I can’t wait for next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home