.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Silence

Time is at a premium. I am in the process (of going mad, Martin is screaming his brains out, why why why? It is 1am for crying out loud, and he is still awake. Screaming. Incoherently. Why? I am going crazy) of moving to my new web site so expect some silence from me. Sorry, but wait till you see the new site, IT IS AWESOME!!! It is also (louder screaming now, why? What is wrong with him? I go in there, but he just keeps screaming. He does not want a drink, what does he want? What?) very pretty. I am in the process of getting everything uploaded and I still have some code to tweak. I also have a website to do for work, so I'll be busy over the next week or so. Watch this space for updates. Okay I must go and see Martin. Again. Always when Jason travels, always. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Mme.BlueWolfess said...

can't wait to see it, good luck, poor Martin, xab does that too...kids..sigh
Bup is in school now have his first day pics up on my place if you want to see, My little guy, big boy now:(

8/25/2006 10:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home