.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Why I am unique, and how my environment affects this.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What a bargain!

Not quite. I know I said I was going to be busy getting the new site up, but there is nothing I can do until the switch over is complete. I am looking for some new shoes and I came across these lovelies!?!?!?! Emilio Pucci has done it again! I am speechless. I love Pucci prints, but this? I am speechless. I should add, for those who are reading this in RSS or just don't want to follow the link, these puppies retail for 1089.99 USD.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt Davies said...

They are hideous.

8/30/2006 09:26:00 AM

 
Blogger Pavlina said...

Hideous indeed. It would seem the more a shoe costs, the uglier it is. I guess poor people don't have the priviledge of such, er, high fashion.

8/30/2006 09:30:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home